Please read each question carefully and formulate your answer in your head.
Do not say your answer out loud if you are in a shared workplace.
Smiling or saying “aww” is encouraged but not mandatory.
Thank you in advance for taking this official BuzzFeed survey.
5. QUESTION 2: In your opinion, should sugar gliders be allowed to order pizzas provided that it is a special occasion?
7. QUESTION 4: What strikes you more about this image â€“ the friendship between the boy and the kitten, or the tortured expression on the backpack’s face?
8. QUESTION 5: Do you want to hug this pug who is having an existential crisis, once he is dried off?
9. QUESTION 6: Which do you prefer: Wistful puppies or playful kittens who are friends with wistful puppies?
10. QUESTION 7: What is your stance on cats taking showers in the sink?
11. QUESTION 8: Would you watch a version of Star Wars with only cat and dog actors?
18. QUESTION 15: Where do you stand on the cats-in-sinks backlash? Do you think that there is a backlash to the backlash developing?
20. QUESTION 17 was going to be from this dog, but unfortunately she has forgotten what she was raising her hand for. Please ignore this question.
22. QUESTION 19: Is there more to this cat than just a heart-shaped-nose?
24. QUESTION 21: Where do you stand on unconventional feline sitting positions?
25. QUESTION 22: Is this puppy stupid or just lazy?
26. QUESTION 23: Don’t you think somebody should let these dogs in?
27. QUESTION 24: Should mini-horses be allowed to drive?
29. QUESTION 26: Should puppies who commit premeditated crimes be tried as dogs?
Thank you for taking this survey to improve your day. Please enjoy this short video featuring a strategically hidden kitten as a token of our gratitude.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.