1. This microtrend is focused on that thing of where a small dog (pom, poodle, etc.) climbs into a basket (usually wicker), which is picked up and carried around the place by a larger dog (e.g., a husky) via the mouth or mouthal region. (See fig. 1 below.)
2. Trend analysts do not believe that this particular “interest vortex” is related to that similar thing of when dogs walk around on their hind legs carrying small animal-themed purses. (See fig. 2 below.)
3. Nor do experts think that this microtrend, or “trendlet,” is in any way associated with that thing of how some dogs wander around pushing miniature versions of themselves in strollers (or, for English readers, “prams”). (See fig. 3 below.)
4. Psychographic analysis, paired with targeted demographic studies, has determined definitively that the dog-dog-basket microtrend (as it has come to be known) is neither a subset nor even a close cousin of last year’s cat-cat-shopping cart debacle.
5. Rather, from what we have been able to determine, this brand-new sociographic vogue is concerned exclusively with variations of the Big dog/Little dog/Little basket + Carrying modalities exemplified in fig.s 5-8 below.
9. The end.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?