1. The 12-Year-Old Who Uncovered A Nationwide Doughnut Conspiracy
4. This World-Class Practitioner Of The “Meta-Photobomb”
5. This Precocious Emotional Blackmailer
Written by a young lady to her father after he said he wanted to finish watching the football game before going out to the beach.
15. This Future Captain Of Industry
16. The 10-Year-Old Who Disapproves Of The Pernicious Influences Of Vapid Celebrity Culture
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."