1. April 9, 2013, when the most ambitious parenting idea of all sprang into being.
3. The historic day when an enterprising parent figured out how to use the Wi-Fi password to their advantage.
6. And the day when parents figured out how to end gender stereotypes once and for all.
7. The moment when Dad figured out how to text and was immediately great at it.
8. The moment when two brilliant parents took the perfect vacation photo to send to their kids.
9. The moment when this dad figured out how to combine a great punishment with a great T-shirt.
10. And another parent figured out the perfect punishment for oversharing.
14. The moment when a mom figured out the best way to get her child to pay attention.
15. And another mom figured out the perfect way to stop her kids from snooping around in her room.
17. And the day when Mom came up with the most epic burn of all time.
20. Every day a loving dad willingly sacrifices himself by attending a One Direction concert with his daughter.
21. And heroic dads fight valiantly with moths and other monsters.
22. The day a proud dad taught his son how to use the Force.
23. Every day that a mom teaches her kid to think outside the box.
24. And the day Elissa beat her daddy in an election fair and square.
26. When Tony Hawk figured out a diplomatic and practical way to stop his kids from fighting.
27. Every day that Neil Patrick Harris and his husband walk the Earth.
28. And every time a parent has ever had the genius idea to give their baby a lemon.
In The News Today
- The U.S. is investigating how a cargo ship with 33 people on board sank during Hurricane Joaquin. The ship went missing in the Caribbean last week. ›
- Texas carried out its 11th execution of the year on Tuesday — the most of any state — putting to death an inmate who murdered a man over $8. ›
- New York's attorney general has opened an investigation into two popular fantasy sports websites, after employees allegedly used insider information to profit. ›