1. Use Google as a timer:
Just type “Set timer 30 minutes” (or however long you want) in quotes, and the countdown begins!
2. Google will calculate your tip for you:
Type “tip calculator,” and a tip calculator will magically appear and do your bidding.
3. Search for special days:
Type in an important upcoming day and Google will automatically provide you with the date it’s occurring on and a brief description of what it’s all about. Saint Swithin’s Day is coming up, you guys!
12. You can tell Google to do a barrel roll:
14. Searching for “recursion” will get you into a dangerous infinite loop:
15. And searching “Anagram” will get you some nifty anagrams you can use to impress all your friends:
16. A “Festivus” search brings up a beautiful aluminum Festivus pole:
17. “Binary” and “hexadecimal” take you directly into the land of the nerds:
18. And while you’re there, you may as well try Googling “Zerg Rush”:
You can actually play this game: Click as fast as you can on the O’s as they attack your screen to save your search results from the Zerg.