1. Nicholas The Bloody Vs. Van Jones
Nicholas II, nicknamed “The Bloody,” published anti-semitic propaganda that caused countless deaths. Obama’s “Green Jobs Czar”, Van Jones, is also a published author. His book, The Green Collar Economy, is a New York Times bestseller.
2. Ivan The Terrible Vs. Paul Volcker
Ivan The Terrible was known for periodic outbursts of insane rage, during one of which he murdered his own son. Like Ivan The Terrible, “Economic Czar” Paul Volcker has made disastrous family decisions. Volcker once angered his wife by going fly fishing during their honeymoon.
3. Boris Godunov Vs. R. Gil Kerlikowske
Boris Godunov suffered from severe paranoia that caused him to persecute “treason” suspects turned in by informants. Obama’s “Drug Czar” R. Gil Kerlikowske, is also worried about crime. So worried, in fact, that he serves on the board of Fight Crime: Invest in Kids, a crime-prevention policy group.
4. Alexandra Romanova Vs. Nancy-Ann Min DeParle
Alexandra Romanova is known for her love for the mystic Rasputin, a dangerous maniac. Nancy-Ann Min DeParle, Obama’s “Health Czar”, also has a well-known “lover” - her husband, Jason DeParle, is a reporter for The New York Times.
- The battle to replace Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who died Saturday, is expected to elevate the role of the court in an unprecedented way.
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina 🇺🇸
- And "Deadpool" made $135 million this weekend, the best U.S. debut for an R-rated film. That's a lotta chimichangas 💵
Connect With PoliticsLike Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter Follow Us On Apple News Subscribe to our RSS feed
Report an Issue
Drag to highlight one or more parts of the screen.
We got your feedback, and we'll follow up with you at
Sadly, an error occured while sending your feedback. Please contact email@example.com to let us know.