1. Despite being from two different species, Skitty and Bagel have similar markings, which makes them natural companions because they match, and can be coordinated with the furniture.
2. In this photo, they can be seen snuggling, but not, like, making a big deal out of it.
3. “I just don’t see what the problem is,” says Skitty. “Some of my best friends are guinea pigs. In fact, my only friend is a guinea pig. I don’t really have a frame of reference. Why are we talking about this?”
4. “My attitude,” says Bagel, “is that if something is furry and warm and has similar markings to me, that’s good enough for me. After all, I am just a guinea pig. I don’t have strong opinions.”
5. And then they kiss. The end.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›