1. Despite being from two different species, Skitty and Bagel have similar markings, which makes them natural companions because they match, and can be coordinated with the furniture.
2. In this photo, they can be seen snuggling, but not, like, making a big deal out of it.
3. “I just don’t see what the problem is,” says Skitty. “Some of my best friends are guinea pigs. In fact, my only friend is a guinea pig. I don’t really have a frame of reference. Why are we talking about this?”
4. “My attitude,” says Bagel, “is that if something is furry and warm and has similar markings to me, that’s good enough for me. After all, I am just a guinea pig. I don’t have strong opinions.”
5. And then they kiss. The end.
In The News Today
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›