1. Despite being from two different species, Skitty and Bagel have similar markings, which makes them natural companions because they match, and can be coordinated with the furniture.
2. In this photo, they can be seen snuggling, but not, like, making a big deal out of it.
3. “I just don’t see what the problem is,” says Skitty. “Some of my best friends are guinea pigs. In fact, my only friend is a guinea pig. I don’t really have a frame of reference. Why are we talking about this?”
4. “My attitude,” says Bagel, “is that if something is furry and warm and has similar markings to me, that’s good enough for me. After all, I am just a guinea pig. I don’t have strong opinions.”
5. And then they kiss. The end.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Thirty-one people are dead after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.