*Totally made up
1. Obviously you were a member of the Weetabix Fan Club so you could get free badges featuring members of the dangerous Weetabix Gang.
“Try this on a titchy breakfast” is one of the greatest recurring catchphrases ever uttered by a rounded wheat rectangle. Coming in a close second is “OK!”
2. If you were sensible, you also collected football stickers for your Panini’s football book.
Or maybe you just bought them so you could swap them at playtime instead of standing around like a loser with nothing to do.
A shiny badge is worth two normal stickers. That’s the deal.
3. Hopefully, you had the Mexico ‘86 sticker book as well.
Maybe this would be the year England would win the World Cup! LOL.
4. If you had someone in your family who smoked, you could hang onto the cigarette packet cards as well.
Failing that, tea cards would do, at a pinch. They weren’t really very useful for much, but they were nice to look at.
5. Much more useful were your Glo Bugs. I mean, they effing GLOWED, for God’s sake.
Look at those badasses! What are you smiling at, Glo Spider? Do you know something we don’t?