1. This Grizzly Bear Sleeping Bag
So you can sleep comfortably after a long, satisfying day of frightening people in the woods.
2. This Silver Plated Adjustable Cat Ring With Blue Zirconia Eyes
So you can show people that you are the kind of person who can handle anything.
3. This Shark Attack Sleeping Bag
So you can sleep with the fishes.
4. These Glorious Monster Hoodies
So you can (a) be the coolest person in your group of friends, and (b) pretend to bite people with your elbows, which is essentially the same as (a).
So that everyone will know that you are always vigilant and maybe slightly terrifying, but also that you have excellent taste in sweaters.
8. This Stealing Kitty Piggy Bank
So you can freak out your cats and save money at the same time.
9. This Japanese Hokkaido Dog T-Shirt
So everyone will know what your favorite kind of dog is.
10. This Emerald-Eyes Cat Dress
So you can be the belle of the ball (and, I guess, make everyone else at the ball think that a cat is ominously staring at them from inside your chest).
12. This Cat-Face Watch
So that every minute of your life will be right meow.
13. These Depressed Kittens Notebooks
For writing about your feeeeelings.
16. This Pug-Face T-Shirt
Obviously (so you can have a great big pug face on your T-shirt).
21. And This Cat In A Sweater
His name is Reginald.