1. The Zune Logo Looks Like Someone Wrote “Anus” The Wrong Way Round
Look. I told you this wasn’t going to be a particularly classy list. But this might explain a whole lot about the Zune.
2. The Apple Logo Looks Like Half An Alien
Fodder for the theory that Steve Jobs is part of an alien race that brainwashes people with attractive product-packaging.
3. The Bulls Logo Looks Like An Angry Robot Reading A Book
He fucking hates that book. And he hates you.
4. The 2012 Olympics Logo Looks Like Lisa Simpson Giving Someone A Hummer
The 2012 Olympics logo is also illegal in Australia.
5. The Dodge Viper Logo Looks Like Daffy Duck
But Daffy Duck does not look like the Dodge Viper logo. How do you explain that?
6. The Toyota Trucks Logo Looks Like Frank Zappa’s Mustache
7. The Pepsi Logo Looks Like An Obese Man
With, like, serious back problems.
8. The OGC Logo Looks Like A Man Playing With Himself
A fact that in and of itself is way more interesting than the British Office of Government Commerce which it represents.
9. The TGV Logo Looks Kind Of Like A Snail
Which is kind of unfortunate for a company that purports to make super fast trains.
10. The Texas Longhorns Logo Looks Like A Uterus
Luckily, they can just change their name to the UT Uteruses, and it alliterates nicely.
11. The LG Logo Looks Like A Broken Pacman
As we all learned recently.
12. The Institute Of Oriental Studies Logo Looks Just Terrible
Really, guys? Apparently, it’s supposed to be a house under a rising sun.
13. The Computer Doctors Logo Is Really Unfortunate
Because the mouse looks like a penis.
14. And These Logos All Look Like Goatse
Turns out a lot of logos look like goatse. But maybe that’s for another post.
15. Finally, just a quick reminder that “lol” looks like a drowning man
Which makes the whole thing just a little bit sad. (Here’s a Facebook support group.)
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›