1. 1.The whole video is in black and white.
2. 2. They are often not in the same shot
3. 3. And often look sad when they are alone.
4. 4. When they are standing next to each other, Joy moves away from John Paul.
5. 5. John Paul doesn’t seem to want to be there.
6. 6. And Joy is left alone, wondering where he is.
7. 7. The video often places them on different levels,
8. 8. Or out of focus.
9. 9. Joy literally closes her eyes when they are singing together.
10. 10. And even when they are looking at each other, they aren’t looking at each other.
11. 11. They are literally shrouded in darkness.
12. 12. Even on a sunny day, they do not look at each other.
13. 13. But really, it’s these looks that say it all.
14. Hearts. Broken.
15. Check out the whole video here.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.