3. What to say when someone in a job interview asks, “So tell me about yourself.”
5. How to go to work every single day at the same time and never be late.
6. How to act normal at work after a long night of drinking.
8. What to respond to people when they say, “So you do what for a living?”
10. How to deal when you get home from a long day of work and remember you need to do your laundry.
13. How to cope when I finally realize my entire 4 years of college was a waste of time.
14. So, in conclusion, thanks college. For making it seem that when I graduated, the world would care that I got an A in Earth Science.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›