3. What to say when someone in a job interview asks, “So tell me about yourself.”
5. How to go to work every single day at the same time and never be late.
8. What to respond to people when they say, “So you do what for a living?”
10. How to deal when you get home from a long day of work and remember you need to do your laundry.
13. How to cope when I finally realize my entire 4 years of college was a waste of time.
14. So, in conclusion, thanks college. For making it seem that when I graduated, the world would care that I got an A in Earth Science.
In The News Today
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›