3. What to say when someone in a job interview asks, “So tell me about yourself.”
5. How to go to work every single day at the same time and never be late.
8. What to respond to people when they say, “So you do what for a living?”
10. How to deal when you get home from a long day of work and remember you need to do your laundry.
13. How to cope when I finally realize my entire 4 years of college was a waste of time.
14. So, in conclusion, thanks college. For making it seem that when I graduated, the world would care that I got an A in Earth Science.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.
- Super Typhoon Soudelor, the strongest storm of 2015 so far, is threatening parts of Asia after hitting the Pacific island of Saipan.