1. “Hi, my name is ______, and I can’t grow a beard.”
Welcome to our support group. We understand your pain.
2. 1) The biggest problem is the Internet - and everyone you know - glorifies beards.
Basically every BuzzFeed article about facial hair in existence.
3. 2) You feel like you’re the only guy you know who can’t grow one.
*brb crying forever alone*
4. 3) Because you’re a long term sufferer of Eternal Boy Face Syndrome.
With no beard to catch your tears.
5. 4) You only care because people say that facial hair determines if you’re hot or not.
Case in point: this is Jamie Dornan when he’s hot..
7. 5) Your buddies give you a hard time for being follically challenged.
Outta. My. Face.
8. 6) So you secretly dream of growing one.
You’re convinced that you would look absolutely majestic.
9. 7) Because you think that girls and/or boys will respect and pay more attention to you.
Even if you don’t shave, you still look like the last panel.