1. Older doesn’t necessarily mean wiser.
2. They aren’t always going to be there to bail you out. Save your money wisely.
3. There are some places on the internet that you just shouldn’t go to for a while.
4. Your awesome high school band probably isn’t going to make it.
5. All those “important” tests ultimately don’t matter.
9. Nothing lasts forever and Lucky didn’t go upstate to a nice family with a farm.
10. You don’t ever have to know what you want to be when you grow up.
15. Your college major really doesn’t matter.
16. If you get invited to “a friend’s show,” it’s probably going to be pretty bad.
Inspired by E*TRADE smart investments and naïve children across the land.