2. Bogota, Colombia
@mfbenitezp shares a beautiful pic of a rainy day in Bogota.
3. Alamitos Bay, Long Beach, CA
@dalkaveli is mapping and charting #onaboat. Thanks to Esri, he’s never lost.
4. Kfar Houna Village, Lebanon.
Quaint village. Plenty of Instagram opportunities here.
5. San Francisco, CA
@mfbenitezp takes some really great geophotos.
6. Griffith Observatory, Los Angeles, CA
@toryw proves LA smog is a myth.
7. Yucca Valley, CA
The culture of California’s deserts are always astounding. Here is Desert Christ Park.
8. Hell’s Gate Wilderness, AZ
Further proof that Arizona offers much more than you thought.
9. San Diego, CA
@iglesiase knows the importance of Esri UC and the obligatory photo that proves you were there.
10. Budapest, Hungary
Esri’s Amber Case, AKA @caseorganic, is all over the map. Kind of like a real-life Carmen Sandiego, minus the red hat.
11. Griffith Park, Los Angeles, CA
@luiiisj went off-trail to take this epic #geophoto.
12. Brisbane, Australia
Somehow @sethgorrie gets an iPad with his NatGeo subscription. We’re jelly. Seriously, though, he’s making a story map of historic Brisbane maps. #mapsonmaps.
13. Palm Springs, CA
At this point esrigram is convinced that @mfbenitezp attends more Esri events than Jack himself. Palm Springs Convention Center, 2014 Esri Dev Summit. #livebythecode
14. Dorchester County, MD
See @tomatopurl’s sea level rise story map before you buy a pleasure island in the Chesapeake Bay.
15. Indianapolis, IN
@mcbride52 wins the #maptat game. Do you have #geoink? Post it to Instagram @esrigram.
16. Blue Grotto, Malta
Once again, @mfbenitezp is one-upping us in international travel.
17. Werfenweng, Austria
The hills are alive…sorry, couldn’t help it. This scene from the Austrian Alps makes us pine for cool mountain air.
18. Luzerne County, PA
Why take the train to Scranton when you can ride your bike on Rails to Trails?
19. Melbourne, Australia
@sethgorrie knows how to pick a coffee shop with the right attitude. Clement Coffee in South Melbourne Market.
20. Newport Beach, CA
@kathyldean told esrigram about all of the great marine life she saw that day…whales and dolphins (but no walruses).
21. Plainfield, IN
@rschafer83 can see his house from up here.
22. Palm Springs, CA
Vintage aerial photo of Palm Springs, c.1956. Remote sensing the old fashion way.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. It is also not paid advertising. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a lengthy corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›