There’s nothing like a little Klaroline shipping to start off a Thursday! Candice Accola, who plays Caroline on The Vampire Diaries talked to TV Guide about her relationship status on the show, and mentioned that an OkCupid profile might help her find love.
Here’s the wonderful thing: TV Guide started one for her, and for Klaus. Because, ya know, where Caroline frolics so shall Klaus. (Klaroline forever!)
Check out their funny profiles below, and happy Vampire Diaries Thursday!
3. Behold Candice’s profile, where she admits that she used to be a “total bitch” and likes to spend Friday nights “planning an awesome themed dance.”
Kudos to TV Guide on this tour de force.
4. Oh, and look who made a profile of their own? It’s HybridHottie, aka Klaus!
Love this nice touch under Favorite Books: “Notes From Underground, The Count of Monte Cristo, Dracula (LOL)”
Well played, TV Guide.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Boko Haram has killed 97 people at mosques in northeastern Nigeria, a government official told AP.
- Former Virginia Sen. Jim Webb, a Democrat with a military background, is running for president.
- Tidal is now the only place you can stream Prince's music. He's pulled his work from other services, like Spotify.