There’s nothing like a little Klaroline shipping to start off a Thursday! Candice Accola, who plays Caroline on The Vampire Diaries talked to TV Guide about her relationship status on the show, and mentioned that an OkCupid profile might help her find love.
Here’s the wonderful thing: TV Guide started one for her, and for Klaus. Because, ya know, where Caroline frolics so shall Klaus. (Klaroline forever!)
Check out their funny profiles below, and happy Vampire Diaries Thursday!
3. Behold Candice’s profile, where she admits that she used to be a “total bitch” and likes to spend Friday nights “planning an awesome themed dance.”
Kudos to TV Guide on this tour de force.
4. Oh, and look who made a profile of their own? It’s HybridHottie, aka Klaus!
Love this nice touch under Favorite Books: “Notes From Underground, The Count of Monte Cristo, Dracula (LOL)”
Well played, TV Guide.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›