1. You don’t put up with other people’s bullshit anymore.
4. Which means you can afford actual furniture that’s not from Ikea.
5. You know how to make at least one dish really, REALLY well.
Even if it’s just mac ‘n’ cheese, that shit’s impressive!
7. And your style has definitely upgraded since your twenties.
8. You give zero fucks, so you dance however you want!
9. SERIOUSLY, YOU WILL TWERK THE SHIT OUT OF SOME HARDWOOD FLOOR.
10. At work, you’re not some assistant bitch anymore, you’re a BOSS.
11. Fuck Solo cups, you drink wine from mason jars and wine glasses, LIKE A BOSS.
12. Any dating you do is less messy, because you know what you want and you demand it.
14. Did I mention that sex is wayyy better than it was in your twenties?
Just kidding, sex is always awkward.
15. All of your friends are getting married, which means you have a great excuse to get drunk.
16. You get along with your parents, because you’ve stopped asking them to pay for everything.
17. You’ve found a group of friends who are the most amazing people you’ve ever met.
18. Because you’re not afraid to let go of the friends who aren’t good for you.
20. And you actually give a shit about your fitness now.
21. Let’s be honest: You’re just way hotter in your thirties because of all that confidence.
Dayum, ladies. DA-YUM.
22. You don’t feel pressured to cling to those last stages of cool, like you did in your twenties.
23. And now that you’re in your thirties, you get to laugh at the idiots in their twenties who still do.
25. Because you know that “change” is just another way of saying “upgrade.”
26. And even though hitting your thirties was kinda scary, it’s actually pretty great.
- Tom Brady's four-game suspension by the NFL following the "Deflategate" scandal has been overturned by a federal judge. ›
- Budapest's main train station has opened its doors after a two-day stand-off, during which hundreds of people without a valid European Union visa weren't allowed on trains. ›
- Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina has resigned amid a corruption scandal that has brought his government to the brink. ›