1. You don’t put up with other people’s bullshit anymore.
2. When something bad happens, you don’t dwell on it.
3. Chances are that you’re making more money now.
4. Which means you can afford actual furniture that’s not from Ikea.
5. You know how to make at least one dish really, REALLY well.
Even if it’s just mac ‘n’ cheese, that shit’s impressive!
7. And your style has definitely upgraded since your twenties.
8. You give zero fucks, so you dance however you want!
9. SERIOUSLY, YOU WILL TWERK THE SHIT OUT OF SOME HARDWOOD FLOOR.
10. At work, you’re not some assistant bitch anymore, you’re a BOSS.
11. Fuck Solo cups, you drink wine from mason jars and wine glasses, LIKE A BOSS.
12. Any dating you do is less messy, because you know what you want and you demand it.
14. Did I mention that sex is wayyy better than it was in your twenties?
Just kidding, sex is always awkward.
15. All of your friends are getting married, which means you have a great excuse to get drunk.
16. You get along with your parents, because you’ve stopped asking them to pay for everything.
17. You’ve found a group of friends who are the most amazing people you’ve ever met.
18. Because you’re not afraid to let go of the friends who aren’t good for you.
19. You’re so much more comfortable in your own skin.
20. And you actually give a shit about your fitness now.
21. Let’s be honest: You’re just way hotter in your thirties because of all that confidence.
Dayum, ladies. DA-YUM.
22. You don’t feel pressured to cling to those last stages of cool, like you did in your twenties.
23. And now that you’re in your thirties, you get to laugh at the idiots in their twenties who still do.
25. Because you know that “change” is just another way of saying “upgrade.”
26. And even though hitting your thirties was kinda scary, it’s actually pretty great.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›