1. The super-needy roommate who is ALWAYS HOVERING.
Always watching. Waiting. Ready.
2. The roommate who sneaks into other people’s rooms when they’re not home.
4. The roommate who is all about the unnecessary PDA.
Hint: This is what your room is for!
5. The total weirdo who does really strange shit and leaves the evidence all over the house.
Ah, dude, that was a great avocado before you Mac’d it up. :(
6. All right, we can all agree this is fucking weird, right?!
Please don’t put your pee in my fridge. I keep great stuff in there. :(
10. The roommate who hacks into someone else’s Twitter when they’re most vulnerable.
12. Or constantly “forgets” to buy TP, for that matter.
13. The creepy roommate who doesn’t know what the word “boundaries” even means.
16. The passive-aggressive roommate.
Who also writes from a different person’s point of view, thereby wiping themselves clean of blame. (But leaving the floor filthy with cat vomit.)
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›