3. When this sign for fasteners came unfastened.
Oh, the irony.
4. When this customer saw clouds for the first time, apparently.
6. And when another employee — maybe the same one! — thought cantaloupes were also watermelons.
7. When they erected this awesome ball pit and didn’t let anyone to play in it.
It’s the saddest of times. :(
9. When the entire police force hung out in the parking lot.
12. And when this other equally awesome message graced the shelves.
“And underneath that, I’d like it to read…”
13. When this baby straight-up chilled on the checkout belt.
15. Or when these shirts went on sale for their original amount.
16. When someone thought baseball and football were the same exact thing.
20. When extreme caution was taken to secure these mop buckets.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›