1. Lord Tywin Lannister is a total badass, and the richest man in the Seven Kingdoms.
2. Like a boss, he has a lot of titles: the head of House Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Warden of the West, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, and the Hand of the King.
Dang, Tywin, dems a lot of things!
3. He’s not afraid to tell people EXACTLY what he thinks.
4. And manipulate his own children into doing his bidding.
Like when he told Cersei she’ll be marrying Loras Tyrell, even though he’s clearly not interested in women, and Cersei is solely interested in her brother.
5. Plus, he’s a total lion.
6. There’s something else about Tywin that you should know, though…
7. He looks FIERCE AS HELL in stiletto hooker boots.
Here he is as Chancellor of the Exchequer/Deputy Prime Minister David Carlton in Ali G Indahouse.
8. His hips don’t lie!
9. And I mean… DAT ASS!
10. Of course, we all know that Lannisters don’t act like fools.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria, Prime Minister David Cameron announced. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›