1. Lord Tywin Lannister is a total badass, and the richest man in the Seven Kingdoms.
2. Like a boss, he has a lot of titles: the head of House Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Warden of the West, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, and the Hand of the King.
Dang, Tywin, dems a lot of things!
3. He’s not afraid to tell people EXACTLY what he thinks.
4. And manipulate his own children into doing his bidding.
Like when he told Cersei she’ll be marrying Loras Tyrell, even though he’s clearly not interested in women, and Cersei is solely interested in her brother.
5. Plus, he’s a total lion.
6. There’s something else about Tywin that you should know, though…
7. He looks FIERCE AS HELL in stiletto hooker boots.
Here he is as Chancellor of the Exchequer/Deputy Prime Minister David Carlton in Ali G Indahouse.
8. His hips don’t lie!
9. And I mean… DAT ASS!
10. Of course, we all know that Lannisters don’t act like fools.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›