1. Lord Tywin Lannister is a total badass, and the richest man in the Seven Kingdoms.
2. Like a boss, he has a lot of titles: the head of House Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Warden of the West, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, and the Hand of the King.
Dang, Tywin, dems a lot of things!
3. He’s not afraid to tell people EXACTLY what he thinks.
4. And manipulate his own children into doing his bidding.
Like when he told Cersei she’ll be marrying Loras Tyrell, even though he’s clearly not interested in women, and Cersei is solely interested in her brother.
5. Plus, he’s a total lion.
6. There’s something else about Tywin that you should know, though…
7. He looks FIERCE AS HELL in stiletto hooker boots.
Here he is as Chancellor of the Exchequer/Deputy Prime Minister David Carlton in Ali G Indahouse.
8. His hips don’t lie!
9. And I mean… DAT ASS!
10. Of course, we all know that Lannisters don’t act like fools.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›