1. Lord Tywin Lannister is a total badass, and the richest man in the Seven Kingdoms.
2. Like a boss, he has a lot of titles: the head of House Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Warden of the West, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, and the Hand of the King.
Dang, Tywin, dems a lot of things!
3. He’s not afraid to tell people EXACTLY what he thinks.
4. And manipulate his own children into doing his bidding.
Like when he told Cersei she’ll be marrying Loras Tyrell, even though he’s clearly not interested in women, and Cersei is solely interested in her brother.
5. Plus, he’s a total lion.
6. There’s something else about Tywin that you should know, though…
7. He looks FIERCE AS HELL in stiletto hooker boots.
Here he is as Chancellor of the Exchequer/Deputy Prime Minister David Carlton in Ali G Indahouse.
8. His hips don’t lie!
9. And I mean… DAT ASS!
10. Of course, we all know that Lannisters don’t act like fools.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding a war crimes investigation into the U.S. bombing of its Afghan hospital. ›
- Syrian troops launched a major ground offensive, backed by Russian airstrikes, against opposition forces. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›