1. Lord Tywin Lannister is a total badass, and the richest man in the Seven Kingdoms.
2. Like a boss, he has a lot of titles: the head of House Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Warden of the West, Lord Paramount of the Westerlands, and the Hand of the King.
Dang, Tywin, dems a lot of things!
3. He’s not afraid to tell people EXACTLY what he thinks.
4. And manipulate his own children into doing his bidding.
Like when he told Cersei she’ll be marrying Loras Tyrell, even though he’s clearly not interested in women, and Cersei is solely interested in her brother.
5. Plus, he’s a total lion.
6. There’s something else about Tywin that you should know, though…
7. He looks FIERCE AS HELL in stiletto hooker boots.
Here he is as Chancellor of the Exchequer/Deputy Prime Minister David Carlton in Ali G Indahouse.
8. His hips don’t lie!
9. And I mean… DAT ASS!
10. Of course, we all know that Lannisters don’t act like fools.
- BuzzFeed News looks at the fourth anniversary of Mark Duggan's death, an unarmed black man who was shot and killed by police in north London. The shooting sparked England-wide riots in 2011.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.