1. Task someone on the outside with the responsibility of maintaining your non-prison life.
2. When faced with a khaki uniform, don’t lose your sense of personal fashion.
6. Be willing to share all of your horrifying life choices in prison AA meetings.
8. Know that nothing is sacred, and you SHOULD sell your hair in exchange for favors.
9. Celebrate the small, caramel filled parts of your jail time.
10. If someone throws their slice ‘o’ pie to defend your honor, YOU ARE THEIR WIFE.
11. If you spot a chicken, just remember that you’re going insane, and keep that shit to yourself.
13. If you’re going to insult someone, make that shit creative.
14. Otherwise you may have to eat spicy peppers and create a salve to make up for it.
15. No matter how zen you are, if someone pushes you too far don’t be afraid to clock them.
17. If you take a J.K. Rowling book from the prison library, you better RETURN THAT SHIT.
18. Mentally and physically prepare your booty hole for random searches.
19. The best place to cry is on the prison phone, where everyone cries.
20. When you feel like you can’t take another second of prison life, just remember that tomorrow might be taco night.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Polls have officially closed in the Greek referendum. The country is deciding whether to accept sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.