1. When it comes to costume parties, you go balls to the wall and own that shit.
2. If you decide to skip the gym, you find creative ways to get your fitness on.
When done correctly, shopping counts as cardio!
3. You feel sorry for those who haven’t discovered the healing powers of getting a mani pedi with friends.
4. Actually, the healing powers of having a girls’ outing with friends in general.
5. The only “problem” with makeup is that you want to try them all.
Sephora is where your paycheck goes. That’s just how it is.
6. And the only “problem” with wearing heels is that you want to wear them all the damn time.
7. But when you do wear them for too long, your feet betray you.
8. If someone tells you they “can’t wear heels,” you know they’re quitters.
9. Selfies are an art, and haters gonna hate.
You look damn fierce while doing it doe.
10. You’re totally secure in your love of all things pink.
11. If someone says they “aren’t into flower arrangements” you know that you aren’t going to be friends.
Nobody has time for that ignorant nonsense.
12. You’re not afraid of getting glammed up to go to the gym…
13. Mainly because being girly doesn’t mean you can’t kick some serious ass.
14. When it comes to hair: The bigger it is the closer to Beyoncé’s fierceness you get.
Except when you eventually need to go to bed and have to sleep face down because your bouffant makes it impossible to do anything else.
15. Because you’re confident in yourself, you aren’t afraid to TREAT YO SELF. (Looking at you, spa day!)
16. Your signature pose is strong and uniquely you. Plus, it flaunts the best parts of yourself.
17. You’ve lost countless hours of life curating your Pinterest boards.
And part of you doesn’t even give a shit!
19. You’ve mastered the art of shade, because haters throw it to you on the regular, and you know how to give it back.
20. The importance of not sneezing while applying mascara.
21. Or watching anything sad without applying the waterproof first.
22. It actually doesn’t take as much time as people assume to get all dolled up, especially since practice makes perfect.
23. The struggle of getting a super cute mani, and then not being able to type anything on your iPhone by yourself.
Here’s a tip: Try using your knuckles, sometimes it works!