1. This is Norman Reedus, and his little ass kicker, Eye In The Dark.
Yes, that’s right, it’s a black cat and its official name is Eye In The Dark. Awesome enough for ya?
2. Sometimes Norman and Eye In The Dark pose for selfies.
Eye In The Dark steals the show, obvi.
3. Other times EITD gets totally owned by a pair of bunny ears, and it’s magnificent.
4. Either way, EITD laughs it off, because she’s used to Norman’s badass ways.
5. Sometimes, Norman hangs out with other animals, like this stud.
6. This classy guy.
7. And this adorable little minx.
8. And that’s totally fine, because Eye In The Dark knows that at the end of the day, Norman always comes back.
10. Since before Eye In The Dark grew too big to perch on his shoulder.
11. But no matter how big Eye In The Dark grows up to be — probably a pretty big badass — he’ll never be too big for a little Norm love.
13. And besides, who could resist a face LIKE THIS?!
14. Norman’s love for Eye In The Dark has even inspired him to dress like his BFF.
16. And use his celebrity to promote great causes.
17. Oh, and did I mention that Eye In The Dark even has a little stuffed animal in his likeness?
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›