1. This is Norman Reedus, and his little ass kicker, Eye In The Dark.
Yes, that’s right, it’s a black cat and its official name is Eye In The Dark. Awesome enough for ya?
2. Sometimes Norman and Eye In The Dark pose for selfies.
Eye In The Dark steals the show, obvi.
3. Other times EITD gets totally owned by a pair of bunny ears, and it’s magnificent.
4. Either way, EITD laughs it off, because she’s used to Norman’s badass ways.
6. This classy guy.
7. And this adorable little minx.
8. And that’s totally fine, because Eye In The Dark knows that at the end of the day, Norman always comes back.
10. Since before Eye In The Dark grew too big to perch on his shoulder.
11. But no matter how big Eye In The Dark grows up to be — probably a pretty big badass — he’ll never be too big for a little Norm love.
14. Norman’s love for Eye In The Dark has even inspired him to dress like his BFF.
17. Oh, and did I mention that Eye In The Dark even has a little stuffed animal in his likeness?
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›