1. When he cautioned against mistaking an obese squirrel for a small dog.
2. When he realized that the best way to live forever, is to force people to look at you forever:
3. When Si taught us all how to REALLY spell “respect.”
4. When he reminded us all to slow down and take a nap sometimes.
5. But to definitely NOT stop to smell the roses.
They are dangerous!!!
9. When Si admitted that even he is not perfect, and that is OK.
16. When he taught us the most important phrase in the French language.
Deputy Editorial Director, Cat Wrangler
Here Are The Top Stories
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.