1. The insult that challenges you to be a better person.
7. The insult that comes from real world experience.
9. The insult you pull from a place of truthful experience.
10. The needlessly repetitive insult.
11. The insult you resort to when nothing else comes to mind.
13. The “Sex and the City” characterization insult.
16. The insult that’s too descriptive to not be true.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›