1. Graduating, LIKE A BOSS, and never having to take another test again.
Unless you go to grad school, in which case — sorry, more tests for you!
5. And then getting promoted to a job where you don’t have to do other people’s bitch work.
6. Figuring out a budget, sticking to it, and really* coming to love budget meals.
7. When you realize how awesome you are and finally end that toxic relationship.
8. And when you find someone equally awesome that you might be able to spend the rest of your life with.
9. That moment when you don’t need to ask your parents for money and it’s just like… OMG FINALLY.
10. When this magical thing happens:
12. And being smart enough to say good-bye to the friends you don’t need.
13. That moment when you no longer give a shit about how much you weigh, because you’re awesome at any size.
14. When you hear someone younger say a ridiculous thing, and it feels good to not be them.
15. Realizing that even though some of your twenties have totally blown, all of those experiences have made you way stronger.
19. Learning how to cook yourself a delicious and nutritious adult meal without burning down the house.
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are having their first debate of the 2016 election cycle ?? ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›