1. Graduating, LIKE A BOSS, and never having to take another test again.
Unless you go to grad school, in which case — sorry, more tests for you!
5. And then getting promoted to a job where you don’t have to do other people’s bitch work.
6. Figuring out a budget, sticking to it, and really* coming to love budget meals.
7. When you realize how awesome you are and finally end that toxic relationship.
8. And when you find someone equally awesome that you might be able to spend the rest of your life with.
9. That moment when you don’t need to ask your parents for money and it’s just like… OMG FINALLY.
10. When this magical thing happens:
11. When you find a group of friends that feel like a second family.
12. And being smart enough to say good-bye to the friends you don’t need.
13. That moment when you no longer give a shit about how much you weigh, because you’re awesome at any size.
14. When you hear someone younger say a ridiculous thing, and it feels good to not be them.
15. Realizing that even though some of your twenties have totally blown, all of those experiences have made you way stronger.
18. Getting blackout drunk and NOT texting your ex! Hooray!
19. Learning how to cook yourself a delicious and nutritious adult meal without burning down the house.
- U.S. President Barack Obama and leaders from 20 nations called for doubling clean energy research funding over the next five years at the Paris climate summit 🌍 ›
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›