1. Graduating, LIKE A BOSS, and never having to take another test again.
Unless you go to grad school, in which case — sorry, more tests for you!
5. And then getting promoted to a job where you don’t have to do other people’s bitch work.
6. Figuring out a budget, sticking to it, and really* coming to love budget meals.
7. When you realize how awesome you are and finally end that toxic relationship.
8. And when you find someone equally awesome that you might be able to spend the rest of your life with.
9. That moment when you don’t need to ask your parents for money and it’s just like… OMG FINALLY.
10. When this magical thing happens:
12. And being smart enough to say good-bye to the friends you don’t need.
13. That moment when you no longer give a shit about how much you weigh, because you’re awesome at any size.
14. When you hear someone younger say a ridiculous thing, and it feels good to not be them.
15. Realizing that even though some of your twenties have totally blown, all of those experiences have made you way stronger.
19. Learning how to cook yourself a delicious and nutritious adult meal without burning down the house.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️