1. Graduating, LIKE A BOSS, and never having to take another test again.
Unless you go to grad school, in which case — sorry, more tests for you!
5. And then getting promoted to a job where you don’t have to do other people’s bitch work.
6. Figuring out a budget, sticking to it, and really* coming to love budget meals.
7. When you realize how awesome you are and finally end that toxic relationship.
8. And when you find someone equally awesome that you might be able to spend the rest of your life with.
9. That moment when you don’t need to ask your parents for money and it’s just like… OMG FINALLY.
10. When this magical thing happens:
12. And being smart enough to say good-bye to the friends you don’t need.
13. That moment when you no longer give a shit about how much you weigh, because you’re awesome at any size.
14. When you hear someone younger say a ridiculous thing, and it feels good to not be them.
15. Realizing that even though some of your twenties have totally blown, all of those experiences have made you way stronger.
19. Learning how to cook yourself a delicious and nutritious adult meal without burning down the house.
- Dozens of people have died after two passenger trains derailed within minutes of each other on a flooded bridge in central India.
- Fox News has announced the 10 Republican candidates who will participate in the first debate of the 2016 U.S. presidential race on Thursday.
- Record-breaking freediver, Natalia Molchanova, is feared dead. She disappeared while diving off the coast of Spain on Sunday.