1. Remember the greatest film of all time ever, Jurassic Park? Of course you do, you’re a human, after all.
2. And remember how that Clever Girl was dropped off in a crate in the opening scene?
3. Well, the velociraptor crate from Jurassic Park is now for sale on eBay.
4. That’s right! For just $99,900.10, you can own the actual prop cage that was used in the movie.
It’s selling from a vendor called themeparkconnection in Los Angeles, and so far there’s been 153 bids placed.
5. Oh, and the cage also comes with a full-size velociraptor prop!
These items are only available for pickup, so you’ll need to get yourself a ticket to Los Angeles and rent a U-Haul. But who can put a price on a dino, really?