1. Welcome to America! Land of the free, and home of the Sexual Chocolate.
2. A country where you can start out as the son of a Sicilian mafioso…
3. And wind up an impossibly handsome heir to the Soul Glo fortune.
Damn Darryl, that’s some comb you got, boo.
4. It’s the kind of place where you can make traffic stop with a simple “TALK TO THE HAND” gesture.
Wield that power, my fellow Americans!
6. A place where you can expect your requests to be met.
7. And demand a better, freer life than the generations before you.
8. Sure, everyone has to start somewhere.
9. And that “somewhere” is likely to be an incredibly filthy apartment in Queens.
10. PS — Don’t use any elevators when you’re in that Queens dump.
11. But most importantly, America is a country where you can choose who you want to fall in love with…
13. Who was killed because of your mafioso roots.
15. OK, a LOT OF TIME to find someone special who’s not crazy.
16. But when you find that lasagna-loving Garfield to call your own, it’s totally worth it.
17. Did I mention you should definitely get in good with their father?!
18. That’s because America is a country where family comes first.
19. And you respect your parents.
20. Because let’s face it: If you don’t, they’ll have you killed.
21. Don’t worry, this is something that happens all the time, because as Michael Corleone says…
22. But hey, perk up! You can start your own business!
23. Be a hero!
24. Or be a killer!
25. If you want to, you can treat women as equals.
26. Or just let them ask you one question for the rest of their lives.
27. Either way, it doesn’t matter — you’re just living the American dream!
30. And Sexual Chocolate…
31. People will be lining up to kiss that ring.
Heck yes, America! This land is your land, Soul Glo’s land, and most certainly the Corleone’s land.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›