2. Or waking up in the middle of a nightmare when it’s still completely dark outside and being forced to try and fall back asleep.
3. Judgment from the pizza delivery guy when he realizes that XL pie is just for you.
4. The possibility that you’ll eat the entire pizza and die of happiness, because there’s no one around to help and/or judge you.
5. And the inevitable carb hallucinations that will follow and result in this.
7. Pretty much anytime you watch something scary, then realize no one can hear you scream.
8. Any kind of sound in the middle of the night, even if it’s just your own breathing.
12. The fact that you might become so lonely that you host cat dinner parties.
13. Anytime the phone rings and it’s an unknown number, which likely means it’s a serial killer.
14. Or anytime you hear someone in the hallway and they seem to be inching dangerously close to your doorframe.
16. Being the only one who has to pay all of the bills, and having to make the difficult choice between HBO and Showtime.