1. George Takei made some serious duckface and posed in a photobooth.
2. A man wore this enormous green ear muff hat.
3. The public restrooms were awkwardly located next to a chocolate factory…
4. This man wore horns on his head.
It was part of the promotion for his film, Chapel Perilous.
5. This moose named “Loosey” wore cowboy boots, a poncho, jeans, lipstick, and a chic hat.
6. This hot, but also very freezing cold man stood outside in a fur jockstrap.
…Complete with fluffy bunny tail.
7. This one guy played a banjo, while his bandmate peeled an orange.
9. These two stood outside of a theater wearing hipster mustaches.
10. A man brought his pet owl
And she basically stole the show.
11. This guy showed up.
13. This fur-draped lady existed.
15. A man named “Venus Deity/Jehovah Hendrickson” showed up.
16. This shirt happened.
17. Pretty much everything about this man.
18. And this woman.
Underneath all of that pink, she is sporting a lot of John Hughes film imagery on her clothing.
20. This pop-up SoulCycle station.
In case you’ve never heard of it, SoulCycle is a spinning studio. And they set up a tent for people to take spinning classes for free.
23. Magic Mike star Joe Manganiello was fully clothed, but surrounded by shirtless men.
25. A bench with a bear already sitting on it, just waiting for someone to hang with.
26. This electric faux fur vest leading the way up Main Street.
27. A man ate a whipped cream sandwich, while Aaron Paul watched with giddy excitement.
It’s a nod to Paul’s film Hellion, which debuted at Sundance.
28. And this. Just walking around, like it’s not freezing outside.
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. The suspected drivers have been arrested. ›
- Florida Gov. Rick Scott declared a state of emergency due to the "severe threat" posed to his state by Tropical Storm Erika. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›