1. He loves ninjas
Which may be an homage to his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles song, “Go Ninja Go”…?
2. Whatever the reason, he likes to call everyone a ninja, including his boy, Andy Samberg
3. And these other boys, who are dressed as fabulous swashbucklers
4. He also doesn’t really understand how Follow Friday works and it’s kind of cute
5. And sad, sometimes
6. Vanilla is super thoughtful and constantly wants to know “Sup”
7. And sometimes he takes pretty artsy photos, like this one of him surrounded by lights and a cardboard cutout of himself
Feels a little meta, too.
8. Ice is also really good about keeping his fans posted on his day-to-day life
9. And manages to share amazing snippets of on the fly verses, like this one
10. Sometimes he posts these types of photos and it’s like looking through a window and seeing how the world will end
11. Or a photo like this, which simultaneously channels nostalgia and longing
12. Vanilla’s tweets are also educational without being preachy
13. And are often self-referential
14. And did I mention that he loves to take selfies?
Like, really loves to take them
Vanilla Ice, he’s just like us!
That time he got the Follow Friday almost right. Almost.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›