1. Siggy’s affinity started with Jones the Cat on the set of their film, “Alien,” in 1979.
Purr on, Jones, purr on.
2. Where many speculated that they were more than just coworkers.
Much, much more than that.
3. Indeed, some went so far as to label them, “BFFs 4 Ever” and “Kitty Soulmates.”
4. But those titles didn’t even begin to scratch the surface of what they shared.
5. Or of what Sigourney was beginning to understand as her true cat-loving self.
6. She entertained friendships with animals other than cats. If you can imagine it.
7. But each of those fleeting relationships left her with a hollow longing she knew only had one cure.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›
- SAB Miller has accepted "in principle" a takeover offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, which would create the world's largest beer company. ›