1. Your parents have no qualms about bringing up bodily functions at the dinner table.
4. When you or one of your friends have a bruise/cut/throbbing pain, you call your parents first before seeing your own doctor.
6. You got used to your parents diagnosing your friends without them even asking, and now you kind of do it too.
7. Unless you severed a finger, you never went to the doctor, because the doctor lived in your house.
8. But most things could be fixed with tylenol, or ice. (Or so THE DOCTOR told you.)
9. You’re unfazed by medical shows on TV, because you’ve heard more medical stories than you’d like to remember.
10. You were always sick as a kid, because your parents brought it home from the office.
11. If you decided to follow in your parents’ footsteps, then you were THE CHOSEN CHILD.
13. You tried calling your parents at some point while they were on call, and this is the response you got.
14. And when someone was on call, you had to be as quiet as a mouse during every phone call.
16. Because of the insane schedules, your parents didn’t really know what a weekend was.
17. You played doctor as a kid, but you had some real deal toys to do it with.
19. If you broke an arm, or needed any kind of surgery, you had the best doctors and nurses in the area to take care of you.
Because people in medicine definitely take care of their own.