1. Back in 2002, Jimmy Fallon released a comedy album that included a track called “Idiot Boyfriend.”
2. He also made a music video for it and cast Zooey Deschanel, pre-New Girl, as his S.O.
No bangs! Blonde hair! Zooey, I hardly recognized ye.
3. Zooey takes Jimmy home to meet her folks, and then, for whatever reason, Zooey’s parents are like, “SING A SONG FOR US!”
Zooey is very happy about this.
4. So naturally, he sings about what a terrible boyfriend he is.
7. And there’s this super important close-up of his peen in spandex.
It’s a parody of Bobby Brown’s “Every Little Step,” but still: IMPORTANT.
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›