1. Back in 2002, Jimmy Fallon released a comedy album that included a track called “Idiot Boyfriend.”
2. He also made a music video for it and cast Zooey Deschanel, pre-New Girl, as his S.O.
No bangs! Blonde hair! Zooey, I hardly recognized ye.
3. Zooey takes Jimmy home to meet her folks, and then, for whatever reason, Zooey’s parents are like, “SING A SONG FOR US!”
Zooey is very happy about this.
4. So naturally, he sings about what a terrible boyfriend he is.
7. And there’s this super important close-up of his peen in spandex.
It’s a parody of Bobby Brown’s “Every Little Step,” but still: IMPORTANT.
- The death penalty should still be considered for Colorado theater shooter James Holmes, a jury decided.
- President Obama unveiled a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.