1. Back in 2002, Jimmy Fallon released a comedy album that included a track called “Idiot Boyfriend.”
7. And there’s this super important close-up of his peen in spandex.
It’s a parody of Bobby Brown’s “Every Little Step,” but still: IMPORTANT.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.