1. Back in 2002, Jimmy Fallon released a comedy album that included a track called “Idiot Boyfriend.”
2. He also made a music video for it and cast Zooey Deschanel, pre-New Girl, as his S.O.
No bangs! Blonde hair! Zooey, I hardly recognized ye.
3. Zooey takes Jimmy home to meet her folks, and then, for whatever reason, Zooey’s parents are like, “SING A SONG FOR US!”
Zooey is very happy about this.
4. So naturally, he sings about what a terrible boyfriend he is.
7. And there’s this super important close-up of his peen in spandex.
It’s a parody of Bobby Brown’s “Every Little Step,” but still: IMPORTANT.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›