1. Back in 2002, Jimmy Fallon released a comedy album that included a track called “Idiot Boyfriend.”
2. He also made a music video for it and cast Zooey Deschanel, pre-New Girl, as his S.O.
No bangs! Blonde hair! Zooey, I hardly recognized ye.
3. Zooey takes Jimmy home to meet her folks, and then, for whatever reason, Zooey’s parents are like, “SING A SONG FOR US!”
Zooey is very happy about this.
4. So naturally, he sings about what a terrible boyfriend he is.
7. And there’s this super important close-up of his peen in spandex.
It’s a parody of Bobby Brown’s “Every Little Step,” but still: IMPORTANT.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️