10. THEY KNOW ALL OF YOUR SECRET CODE WORDS! SO DON’T EVEN TRY THROWING A SEX BARBECUE!
11. These are your Halloween costume options.
Better start doing those ab workouts now!
12. No pressure, but this is the kind of Sweet 16 present your friends are getting.
13. If you do something embarrassing, someone will take a photo and humiliate you forever.
14. Post-it notes are wayyyy harder to write on.
It’s almost like they’re not Post-its at all…
19. These are the kinds of notes kids pass in school, and they include time stamps.
As well as autocorrect fails.
21. Older people are always being way harsh about the fact that you want organic Wi-Fi and raw almonds on your yoga mat.
22. People give you such crap when you can’t figure out how to turn the three around.
24. Kids go through life never knowing what bad-tasting medicine even is.
25. And being a kid today means your parents can shame you online.
You’re gonna be internet famous — whether you like it or not.
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.