1. Because there’s always a bride who has this kind of wedding vision:
3. Because it’s always fun to see what the “sexy bride” is going to put on.
4. Sometimes a bride gets super excited about little things, and it’s amazing.
5. Sometimes celebs, like Kristin Chenoweth, swing by, and then you get a sneak peek into what their wedding could look like.
Note: In this very special Say Yes To The Dress episode, Kristin wasn’t shopping for a dress. She came with her friend. And then tried on a dress, which was awesome.
6. Every bride says basically the same thing: “I’m looking for something unique, classy, sexy, vintage, and elegant.”
Which makes zero sense, actually.
7. Sometimes you want to strangle the BFF who thinks her opinion matters more than the bride’s.
8. Randy Fenoli’s ties, in general.
“Do you feel like a bride in this gown?” Yes, Randy, I do.
9. There’s always that one suspenseful moment where you don’t know if the bride is going to LOVE or HATE the gown.
“I don’t hate it…”
11. When the groom comes to a fitting it’s always a disaster. Always.
I mean that in the best way possible, of course.
12. Because the group is always super opinionated, and it makes you mad and excited at the same time.
But she looks like an angel in that gown!? It’s a lot of confusing emotions.
13. Because it’s fun to hear brides say things like, “The lace is pretty in theory, but I think once it’s on it’s just a little… tablecloth-y.”
14. Because someone always says this on the show, “I feel like a princess!”
And they kind of do look like one.
15. Because the picky brides are the worst to work with, but the most fun to watch.
16. When there’s a difficult bride, and Randy makes this face to hide his rage.
“I think it’s time for some reinforcement here.”