1. Because there’s always a bride who has this kind of wedding vision:
3. Because it’s always fun to see what the “sexy bride” is going to put on.
4. Sometimes a bride gets super excited about little things, and it’s amazing.
5. Sometimes celebs, like Kristin Chenoweth, swing by, and then you get a sneak peek into what their wedding could look like.
Note: In this very special Say Yes To The Dress episode, Kristin wasn’t shopping for a dress. She came with her friend. And then tried on a dress, which was awesome.
6. Every bride says basically the same thing: “I’m looking for something unique, classy, sexy, vintage, and elegant.”
Which makes zero sense, actually.
7. Sometimes you want to strangle the BFF who thinks her opinion matters more than the bride’s.
8. Randy Fenoli’s ties, in general.
“Do you feel like a bride in this gown?” Yes, Randy, I do.
9. There’s always that one suspenseful moment where you don’t know if the bride is going to LOVE or HATE the gown.
“I don’t hate it…”
11. When the groom comes to a fitting it’s always a disaster. Always.
I mean that in the best way possible, of course.
12. Because the group is always super opinionated, and it makes you mad and excited at the same time.
But she looks like an angel in that gown!? It’s a lot of confusing emotions.
13. Because it’s fun to hear brides say things like, “The lace is pretty in theory, but I think once it’s on it’s just a little… tablecloth-y.”
14. Because someone always says this on the show, “I feel like a princess!”
And they kind of do look like one.
15. Because the picky brides are the worst to work with, but the most fun to watch.
16. When there’s a difficult bride, and Randy makes this face to hide his rage.
“I think it’s time for some reinforcement here.”
19. And the occasional magic moment when they find a way to give the bride a deal on her dress.
20. Because Keashia, and most of the associates TBH, manage to be both very business like and completely sweet.
21. The moms on this show are terrible at hiding their feelings about dresses.
23. And when you finally reach this moment, it feels like a weight has been lifted: “I think I’m going to say yes to the dress!”
- Britain marks 10 years since 52 people were killed in terrorist attacks in London.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- Reddit's CEO apologized for the site's "long history of mistakes."