2. And took care of you when nobody else could.
3. Because your father never played favorites.
Mainly because there weren’t enough options.
4. If it weren’t for your dad, you wouldn’t have someone to give sappy Father’s Day cards to.
9. They teach you how to do cool things: skateboarding like a badass, for instance.
16. And if they do, they’ll make sure to use it against you — in the most epic way possible.
18. Sometimes they have trouble understanding the intricacies of texting, like how to scroll up.
This one is care of my own father, who will likely text me about these funny cats again.
19. They don’t understand Twitter, and it can make you question your own life choices.
23. Seriously, you can draw a garden on their bare back and it’s like, “Go for it, Picasso.”
24. They’ll take you to really loud concerts, even when their hearing is at stake.
25. Dads help to make sure that their little girls turn into big superheroes.
27. Seriously, dads help you believe that you can be anything you want to be.
28. And if you’d rather be a zombie hunter, they can help you with that too.
Happy Father’s Day! xoxo
But especially to my own awesome dad, who’s responsible for #18. Love you!
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️