2. The baggage handlers who have to deal with checking in this giant gator.
3. Anyone trying to carry white powder that is most definitely not cocaine.
6. The dad who’s going to have to rip off each individual sticker, like a million Band-Aids.
7. The person whose family blew up their most derpy photo and put it on a giant stick:
10. Anyone who has to share a plane with these black widow spiders.
Where’s Samuel L. Jackson when you need him?
12. The guy who put his hand down his pants and forgot to put up a “No Photography” sign.
14. Anyone who puts their face this close to the conveyor belt.
You know that kids about to get smacked with Samsonite.
17. Anyone who’s so exhausted from traveling that they fall asleep on the floor of a photo booth.
21. Anyone who thinks sitting on the floor will help you haul off that heavy suitcase.
23. Anyone who has to take their pants off for security reasons.
And the people who have to make sure everything is secure, for that matter.
24. Or anyone who shows up to the airport without their pants at all.
No pants? A little bit of a problem.
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›