1. The mom who is officially Queen of the Facebook Pun.
2. The mom who totally blew up Tash’s alternate identity.
6. The dad who remembers the first night he met his son … kinda.
7. The father who isn’t afraid to teach his son a tough lesson in tYpINg.
8. The mom who did a lot in high school that her son doesn’t know about.
And maybe it should stay that way?
9. The mom who put a dash of tough love on her daughter’s post.
12. The mom who wants to class up her son’s newsfeed.
16. The mom who will never forget her son’s first accident.
21. The dad who sometimes posts under his daughter’s name.
23. The mom who definitely has Facebook, and doesn’t think you’re funny.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›