1. The aspiring actress throwing some serious shade.
2. The movie buff who clearly has a film favorite.
Dear White People was one of the more highly anticipated Sundance films this year. Little gal has great taste.
3. The adorable leading man whose blue eyes match his stripes.
4. Holly Madison’s pink snow bunny, who’s totally ready for her close-up.
Like momma bunny, like daughter.
5. The dude who’s way too cool for Sundance.
Why are you even here? Shouldn’t you be somewhere hidden and away from all of the people who want to photograph you?!
6. These two fashionistas who took a good long sit on an ice sculpture.
7. This snuggly guy who takes his style tips from his favorite indie filmmakers.
8. The little girl who’s super tired from waiting in all of those film lines, but pulled it together for the camera.
9. The dude who just realized his iPhone’s about to run out of battery.
10. The fuzzy lady who came to Sundance, thinking she’d hate the snow, but actually feels right in her element.
11. The gal who thinks her stroller is a director’s chair.
AND SHE’S ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.
12. The baby boy who gets his best script ideas while sucking on his binky.
13. The mini-agent who just realized that he needs to find his first client.
14. These two ladies who just discovered their love of camera equipment.
15. The local who really just wants to see Harry Styles walk down Main Street.
16. This little one who is soooo over all of the hipsters at Sundance.
17. Including her own sisters.
18. The ski bunny who didn’t realize this week was the Sundance Film Festival.
19. The kid who really would like to eat something, but doesn’t want to fight all of those Sundance crowds.
20. And this baby who’s just really, really excited to be here.
Aren’t we all excited to be at Sundance?