This may surprise a lot of people, but there’s a dragon in today’s New York Times.
Not just any dragon though, it’s one of Khaleesi’s dragons, casting a full-page Game of Thrones shadow across the Feb. 25 edition of the paper. Aside from the dragon’s shadow, the ad features fake articles with headlines like, “The Lion of the Desert” and “Medea Resurrects at the Abuelitas.” (Bonus awesomeness: If you read the articles, all of them relate to the Game of Thrones universe.)
4. The new season of “Game of Thrones” returns March 31 at 9 p.m.
5. And if you need more of a dragon fix, here’s the latest season three trailer.
Filled with dragon love and the dragon lady.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›