1. When you open a box of cupcakes and see that one got smushed.
2. When a grown adult cuts you in line.
And then they act like nothing even happened. But it did, it really, really did.
3. When you’re about to enjoy a nice glass of pinot, only to notice that someone else got a sip first: a fruit fly.
4. When you go to the bathroom and discover there’s one piece of TP left.
What am I going to do with ONE piece? It’s not even two-ply!
5. When your underarms start to sweat, and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.
7. When no one bothered to take out the trash.
Doesn’t matter if it’s your fault, it still sucks.
8. Sleeping through your alarm, and having to rush as fast as you can so you’re not late to work.
My heart is pew-pewing with anxiety just thinking about this.
10. Going to do laundry, and seeing that the person before you didn’t clean the lint trap.
11. When you’re about to say something important, and another person interrupts you.
13. When you’re stuck behind a really slow walker and can’t escape.
14. When you text someone, and they take their sweet time replying.
16. When you’re running 10 minutes late, and can’t find your keys.
17. Not being able to fall asleep, and having to get through the next day without killing someone.
18. Walking outside when it’s raining, and your umbrella immediately breaks.
19. When someone bumps into you, and doesn’t bother to say “excuse me” or “sorry” or ANYTHING.
22. Getting the absolute WORST song stuck in your head.
Good luck getting that tune out. GOOD LUCK.
23. A flickering lightbulb.
And not having a new one to change it out.
24. Drinking coffee that’s filled with grinds.
Gross, now they’re in your teeth and… ewww. :(