1. This kid who invented a new function for tape.
Ears down, nose up—genius.
3. This little girl who balks at societal norms and loves her whore family regardless.
4. The future activist who isn’t afraid of using violence if necessary.
5. The kid who threw an impromptu intervention for his grandma who’s addicted to coffee.
7. The kid who knows exactly what he wants to eat.
9. The kid who has the ability to terrify with a single smile.
11. The boy who bravely performed an exorcism on his baby brother during a photo shoot.
12. The aspiring zookeeper who has big plans for hippos and elephants.
13. The Paula Deen fan who likes to coat herself in butter before each meal.
15. The kid who does a great impression of what you should never do with pretzels.
17. The kid who isn’t afraid of death, because THERE IS ONLY LIFE.
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
18. The kid who loves being a backseat driver so much that he screams about it.
21. The kid who isn’t letting horrible spelling skills get in the way of his future novel.
22. These kids who just want to make sure the plumbing is working at all times.
- Polls have officially closed in the Greek referendum. The country is deciding whether to accept sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.