1. Behold this faux royal baby shower, complete with a Duchess of Cambridge look-alike, a “Born To Rule” onesie, and a corgi driving a toy car.
Side note: ALL of these people are look-alikes and not the real royal family members.
For more details on photographer Alison Jackson and her work, please visit
More information can also be found at https://twitter.com/alisonjackson
2. Watch as “Pippa” pours “Kate” some totally not product placement juice.
3. Yes, this is EXACTLY what the Duchess’ big day would be like…
4. Except…WAIT, is that the Queen holding a…cupcake? Like some street urchin?! MOOD DESTROYED.
A lot of these look-alikes are so legit that I’m not totally convinced they’re not the real deal. (Looking at you, Camilla. Besides, it’s not like you’ve got anything else going on.)
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️