1. This is famous singer, and occasional actor, Justin Timberlake.
But some of you may know him best as the man who ruined your life with “Suit & Tie”.
2. While this man is restauranteur, chef, and Food Network personality, Guy Fieri.
He’s usually known for making you fatter with shows like Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.
3. Two celebs who couldn’t be more different.
4. Because while one is a suave gentleman, the other is a fat, greasy man-baby.
So very, very greasy.
5. Until you realize that they’ve both rocked the chin beard with sheer shades look.
6. And proved that blonds look better in black and yellow.
It’s just a fact, folks.
7. Both men give their toes breathing room with a sensible flip-flop.
So does JC Chasez, for that matter.
8. And both love flaunting their arm tattoos with a tasteful sleeveless shirt.
9. Frosted tips? Please, they know all about those!
10. When it comes to travel, their preferred method is via golf cart.
11. And when it comes to accessories, it’s a black fedora all the way.
Know what’s underneath that fedora? (Hint: It’s frosty!)
13. They’ve both opened restaurants in New York City!
Those eateries have later, in one way or another, been a bit of a disappointment.
14. And they both employ fiery flames as a symbol of the heat they bring to their respective careers.
15. Each has their own action figure.
Complete with frosted tips.
16. And both share the same birth month…
Guy’s bday is January 22, while J.Timb danced out of the womb on the 31st.
17. Oddly enough, they also have a “thing” for ketchup.
FYI: That’s Justin, and his man thong, in The Love Guru. You’ll never look at your condiments the same way again.
19. Which is convenient, seeing as we all know how Justin feels about pizza.
20. OMG, hold up: Are Justin Timberlake and Guy Fieri the same person leading a double life in order to conquer the food, music, TV and film world?!
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›