It’s official: Girls has been picked up for a third season! (Even though it just started airing the second season.) Which means that you’ll have another year of ladies living it up on the romantically unforgiving streets of New York.
That being said, it also means another year of the men of Girls in all their wonderful glory.
1. Like recent addition and regulation hottie Donald Glover…
He’s Hannah’s new love interest.
Because when he brushes his teeth, he looks like this.
And when he chills on a stoop, he’ll look at you like this.
2. Let’s also pay tribute to Irish-born lad, Chris O’Dowd.
Because he likes to watch girls be “Girls.”
He’s also a total gentleman, because he likes to make everyone feel included.
Plus, this is how he looks in a tux and it’s pretty darn cute.
3. Then there’s Adam, who is always shirtless and we don’t mind it at all. Not. One. Bit. Bothered.
And when he does wear a shirt, it’s usually for an important reason, like apologizing in a way that makes it impossible not to forgive him.
Incidentally, he also looks adorable in a suit.
5. Which leads us to our next man to honor: Christopher Abbott.
This is how he looks with a beard and it’s everything we could have hoped for. Seriously, don’t ever shave that thing. You look fantastic.
Plus, sometimes he gets sloppy drunk. Like, really drunk. So drunk that he might have sex with you even though he’s gay.
And this is what Andrew looks like when he makes poor life decisions and his pants are about to fall off and he’s lying on top of you.
Cheers to more shirtless moments from the men of “Girls” this year! Hooray!
- At least two people are dead and 100 others injured after two trains collided in Bavaria, Germany, local police say.
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.