1. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, especially if you’re asking a teacher.
2. If you pull a prank, vengeance will be swift.
These students flipped their desks over, so their teacher wrote vertically.
6. Or too old to appreciate a fancy juice box.
Get me, like, 100 of those.
7. Art is awesome, never stop making it…when appropriate.
The first comment says, “Wooh, tough girl,” and the second reads, “The big-hair girls really don’t belong on your classwork, but they’re cool.”
8. SWAG is important, at any age.
11. If you slack off, a teacher will notice and humiliate you.
Good on you, teachers.
12. Some things are more important than grades.
Again, SWAG is important.