1. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, especially if you’re asking a teacher.
2. If you pull a prank, vengeance will be swift.
These students flipped their desks over, so their teacher wrote vertically.
6. Or too old to appreciate a fancy juice box.
Get me, like, 100 of those.
7. Art is awesome, never stop making it…when appropriate.
The first comment says, “Wooh, tough girl,” and the second reads, “The big-hair girls really don’t belong on your classwork, but they’re cool.”
11. If you slack off, a teacher will notice and humiliate you.
Good on you, teachers.
12. Some things are more important than grades.
Again, SWAG is important.
18. Stop complaining about homework, or a teacher will OWN you on Facebook.
19. When you’re careless with your belongings, random selfies happen.
20. Take pride in your tag work, because you only get one chance to impress.
21. Never waste an opportunity to turn a boring yearbook photo into an awesome one.
23. Figure things out for yourself, because teachers are busy, even when your hair is on fire.
24. When you’re bored, create a new mathematical study, or something productive like that…
25. Taking chemistry is probably the best decision you’ll ever make.
28. If you decide to take a nap in the middle of the day, there will be shaming consequences.
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›