1. Don’t be afraid to ask questions, especially if you’re asking a teacher.
2. If you pull a prank, vengeance will be swift.
These students flipped their desks over, so their teacher wrote vertically.
4. Life is full of risks, and sometimes they totally pay off.
6. Or too old to appreciate a fancy juice box.
Get me, like, 100 of those.
7. Art is awesome, never stop making it…when appropriate.
The first comment says, “Wooh, tough girl,” and the second reads, “The big-hair girls really don’t belong on your classwork, but they’re cool.”
9. “Yo momma” jokes are timeless treasures.
11. If you slack off, a teacher will notice and humiliate you.
Good on you, teachers.
12. Some things are more important than grades.
Again, SWAG is important.
18. Stop complaining about homework, or a teacher will OWN you on Facebook.
19. When you’re careless with your belongings, random selfies happen.
20. Take pride in your tag work, because you only get one chance to impress.
21. Never waste an opportunity to turn a boring yearbook photo into an awesome one.
23. Figure things out for yourself, because teachers are busy, even when your hair is on fire.
24. When you’re bored, create a new mathematical study, or something productive like that…
25. Taking chemistry is probably the best decision you’ll ever make.
26. Treasure maps are the best way to announce a change of venue.
28. If you decide to take a nap in the middle of the day, there will be shaming consequences.
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›