1. Some background:
For those not in The Lord of the Rings know, the Uruk-hai are an advanced breed of orcs in the film and book series. In general, they’re pretty mean, nasty, and wield a sword called a Scimitar. It’s all very badass and terrifying.
2. Everyone, this is Zoe. Zoe, this is everyone.
3. Zoe recently bought an Uruk-Hai Scimitar, because she loves “Lord of the Rings” and is winning at life.
4. Because she’s not currently in battle mode, she’s found other uses for her new weapon, like making the bed.
6. Reaching peanut butter on this super high shelf.
No more step stools for you!
11. And just enjoying that first sip of java before heading out to work.
An Uruk-hai Scimitar: You’ll never leave home without it!
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount.
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›