1. Some background:
For those not in The Lord of the Rings know, the Uruk-hai are an advanced breed of orcs in the film and book series. In general, they’re pretty mean, nasty, and wield a sword called a Scimitar. It’s all very badass and terrifying.
2. Everyone, this is Zoe. Zoe, this is everyone.
3. Zoe recently bought an Uruk-Hai Scimitar, because she loves “Lord of the Rings” and is winning at life.
4. Because she’s not currently in battle mode, she’s found other uses for her new weapon, like making the bed.
6. Reaching peanut butter on this super high shelf.
No more step stools for you!
11. And just enjoying that first sip of java before heading out to work.
An Uruk-hai Scimitar: You’ll never leave home without it!
- Clashes have erupted between protesters and police in the Ukrainian capital, Kiev, over a draft law to give special status to separatist regions. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›