1. Some background:
For those not in The Lord of the Rings know, the Uruk-hai are an advanced breed of orcs in the film and book series. In general, they’re pretty mean, nasty, and wield a sword called a Scimitar. It’s all very badass and terrifying.
2. Everyone, this is Zoe. Zoe, this is everyone.
3. Zoe recently bought an Uruk-Hai Scimitar, because she loves “Lord of the Rings” and is winning at life.
4. Because she’s not currently in battle mode, she’s found other uses for her new weapon, like making the bed.
6. Reaching peanut butter on this super high shelf.
No more step stools for you!
11. And just enjoying that first sip of java before heading out to work.
An Uruk-hai Scimitar: You’ll never leave home without it!
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.