1. Some background:
For those not in The Lord of the Rings know, the Uruk-hai are an advanced breed of orcs in the film and book series. In general, they’re pretty mean, nasty, and wield a sword called a Scimitar. It’s all very badass and terrifying.
2. Everyone, this is Zoe. Zoe, this is everyone.
3. Zoe recently bought an Uruk-Hai Scimitar, because she loves “Lord of the Rings” and is winning at life.
4. Because she’s not currently in battle mode, she’s found other uses for her new weapon, like making the bed.
6. Reaching peanut butter on this super high shelf.
No more step stools for you!
8. Getting the remote.
Likely to watch more Lord of the Rings.
10. Serving as the groom in her own wedding to…the groom.
11. And just enjoying that first sip of java before heading out to work.
An Uruk-hai Scimitar: You’ll never leave home without it!
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›