1. Create custom T-shirts with the number of years you’ve known the bride, or the upcoming wedding date.
2. Make everyone a survival kit for the weekend, and fill it with all the essentials!
Or you can also buy the kits here.
5. If you’re going somewhere sunny, these personalized shades for just $6.95 go a long way.
6. These custom gift box kits can also be handed out to guests and filled with whatever goodies you like.
Buy a bunch here.
7. If you’re in need of a cool gift box favor, how about some customized creaseless hair ties?
Think they might come in handy the morning after…
8. Or this super easy touch to regular nail polish with a DIY tag.
Full tag tutorial here.
9. Bachelorette party games are a must, and you can print out your own scavenger hunt sheet from Etsy here.
10. String a banner close to the bar or across a wall to make the party pop.
Create your own or buy a custom one here.
11. Make sure that what you’re drinking comes with a little extra something.
12. Whether you’re popping champagne or pouring out glasses of wine, it’s easy to stick on custom labels to personalize the drinks.
13. Or if you’re looking for something slightly more permanent, opt for an engraved mason jar!
14. A custom chalkboard sign is the perfect touch to add to wherever you’re staying.
You can buy one here, or DIY your own!
15. And if your bachelorette destination is off the beaten path, add a touch of cute guidance.
Custom sign available here.
16. These old fashioned paper straws add a pop of color, and you get 25 of them for $13.
17. Surprise the bride with her very own door sign!
This can double on the wedding day while she’s getting ready too!
18. You can DIY your own photobooth with these mugshot cards, and digital downloads of them are just $6.
19. You can also send the bride and bachelorette party home with custom glass charms.
And they’re just $4 each!
20. Choose a design theme that’s easy to DIY (like diamonds), and craft garland, food accents, and props for the party.
Check out the full tutorial here.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›